The quintessential sun soaked: Southern California Stop it, Long Beach has everything you need for a perfect weekend.
Start your day with breakfast at one of the local restaurants. Spend the afternoon rowing, boating the Duffy Canal or boarding a Venetian gondola. After sunset, go through countless wine bars and cocktail hotspots, then spend the night in one of the pet-friendly palaces.
On the LA side of the Orange County border և Los Angeles County, this is an essential և very worthwhile stop. With its eclectic atmosphere and pleasant hospitality, this coastal town has everything.
And the best part. Long Beach is suitable for ultra dogs.
As a four-legged mother of joy, I always miss my little boy when I enjoy a great time out or traveling away from home. I took Bailey for a walk on my Long Beach trip, and we were happy.
Do you want to take your furry friend? Here is your guide to dog-friendly activities in Long Beach, California.
Where to stay?
Dog-friendly hotels in Long Beach are surprisingly easy to find. We chose to stay in luxury Westin Long Beach because it offered the best of everything և was in the best place.
Long Beach is one of the busiest cities in the United States, and here you can take full advantage of it. There are fabulous restaurants right at the door, և we were going to walk ten minutes from the village of Shorlain ումից from the Pacific Aquarium.
Here’s a complete list of hotels suitable for all Long Beach dogs.
- Hotel Maya:This Latin-inspired hotel is part of DoubleTree by Hilton with its lush tropical garden in the heart of the city.
- Hotel current:This beautiful little place offers comfortable living rooms, large apartments in a stylish place.
- Westin Long BeachThis upscale four star hotel has all the bells and whistles you and your furry friend need for a perfect getaway.
- Residence Inn Long Beach Center:Located on the Los Angeles River, this all-suite hotel offers small kitchens, hot breakfasts and great views of the beach.
- Hyatt Regency Long Beach:In the heart of another seaside town center, this award-winning hotel is the perfect base for exploring.
- Hyatt Centric The Pike:This state-of-the-art hotel is located in the heart of the city’s best shopping district and has a farm-to-table restaurant.
- Hilton Long BeachFor exceptional service մի for a luxurious atmosphere, look no further!
Dinner for dogs in Long Beach
Are you ready for a dinner date with your dog? Long Beach is the place to be. Bailey և I had a lot of experience The attic, where he was able to choose his own menu from a special dog menu.
While the puppy menu may not be the norm, you will find that many of the restaurants in the yard are suitable for dogs.
Here are some of my favorite dog restaurants in Long Beach.
- Breakfast bar. Whether you are shopping for a classic breakfast with eggs, bloody Mariam, or comfortable food options such as fried meats, this is the primrose place to start your day.
- Modica’s Deli: This Italian style dish is perfect for a quick sandwich for lunch or a delicious pasta dinner.
- King’s Fish House. This is the place to go for seafood lovers and their four-legged friends.
- Cafe Celia. Take a sample of tapas և sangria, then feel hungry again on the dance floor.
- Dog house. Bring your dog for a hot dog at this sausage place.
- The Original Yard House: For the best in the craft, this is the place to be for a beer at a high-end sports bar.
- Attic. For the popular Mac և Cheetos, this eclectic venue has everything from shakshuka to Belgian waffle ուտ putin.
- Dad. This hip gastropub offers Latin dishes and artificial cocktails such as cucumber pearls.
- The usual. With cool decor, great for breakfast or dinner, this gastropub is the best choice. If you go here for breakfast, be sure to order their table scraps.
Rosie’s Dog Beach:
Rosie’s Dog Beach:
Many beaches in the area have strict dog bans. The only one paws-a-tively: It is a convenient place for a dog Rosie’s Dog Beach:. Long Beach’s only dog beach offers four acres of free walking space for dogs.
This section of the Dog Paradise on Oceanic Boulevard between Roecroft Avenue in Granada is open every day from 6 am to 8 pm.
Other dog parks in Long Beach
- Downtown Dog Park. This new center dog hotspot is located in Lincoln Park, near Broadway և Pacific Avenue. This is an urban oasis for both large and small dogs.
- K-9 corner dog park. This well-organized eco-friendly place is the perfect place for your four-legged superstar to restrain his belongings.
- Recreation dog park. Scattered with tennis balls և with human bath amenities, this place marks all the boxes.
- Uptown Dog Park. Near Scherer Park, this wonderful place has shady areas, a water fountain – everything your dog will love.
No trip with a spoiled furry child would be complete without a trip to The Dog Bakery. From birthday cakes to raw food, your dog will dry out before it reaches the box office.
Hire Duffy Boat:
For a basic Southern California experience, you should take a Duffy boat ride. Navigate Alamitos Bay to explore the beautiful canals of Long Beach.
We chose to sail for two hours and were ready to return as soon as it was over. You can bring your own snacks and drinks or rock the Boathouse On The Bay for prosciutto oysters if you want to treat yourself.
It was one of our favorite Long Beach experiences, it’s one you will not want to miss. You can go alone or in a larger group (there is plenty of space).
You can start your adventure, navigate from there Boathouse On The Bay: or: London boats for rent. Options start at $ 89 an hour; I would recommend going out for at least an hour. The first 60 minutes just passed.
Other activities for dogs
- Discover Belmont Shore: Wander the sandy beaches, swim in the calm lagoons, walk along the beautiful board and enjoy one of the most beautiful areas of Long Beach.
- Visit the canals of Naples. This 2.6 mile trail winds its scenic trail around Sil Beach.
- Bike your dog along the palm. Follow the 4.5 mile Long Beach Cycling along the Pacific Ocean. Follow Shoreline Village in the center of Long Beach to Belmont Shore.
And you can not stop here! Continue reading mine California Travel Guide For all the details about Golden State.
This post is sponsored by Visit Long Beach. As always, all the thoughts and opinions expressed in this post are completely mine.