The wait for Battlegrounds Mobile India is finally over. Some successful players won the Battle Royale title early, while others had to wait until the end of testing.
The Indian version of PUBG Mobile has launched a week of prizes and events for players to attend. In addition, the file size of Battlegrounds Mobile India is only 721 MB.
Early availability of Battlegrounds Mobile India
Players must follow the steps below to download Battlegrounds Mobile India early access.
- Users must first join the beta testing program of the game. Mobile gamers should note that there is a fair chance that the test program has reached the maximum number of testers. In that case, they will have to wait for the last game to be released.
- After completing the above step, players can click on the “Download” button.
- They can then go to the Google Play Store և Battlegrounds Mobile India page by clicking the “Install” button.
Battlegrounds Mobile India: To download the APK file
- Battlegrounds Mobile India APK for Android 9 devices. Click here
- Battlegrounds Mobile India OBB for Android 9 devices. Click here
Mobile players can follow the steps below to download the game using the files above.
- After downloading the files, users can contact their phone’s File Manager և to find it in the “Downloads” section.
- After that, the players need to upload the files.
- Users need to enable the “Install from Unknown Sources” option on their phone.
- After uploading the files, players must copy and paste the OBB file. They can visit Internal Warehouse> Android> OBB.
- They then need to place the copied file in the OBB folder.
- Players can now start the game by clicking on its icon.
Note: APK + OBB files may not work for users who are not pre-registered for the game.